All material on this website is the protected property of A4F Algafuel, SA, except where otherwise indicated.
A4F materials may be reproduced and distributed according to the following terms:
1. Materials may be used for educational or informational purposes only, both in and out of the classroom setting.
2. Materials may not be reproduced and used for commercial purposes.
3. A4F must always be acknowledged as the source of all materials and the copyright holder of the same.
4. This permission to reproduce materials does not include the A4F logos.
5. No material on this site may be used to state or imply the endorsement by A4F of a commercial product, service or activity, or used in any manner that might mislead. A4F will not be held liable for any costs, expenses, claims or demands arising out of the use of any materials on this website.
6. A4F is not responsible for any costs, claims or disputes arising from the use of any content or information that is deposited on the site.
Information at this site is provided solely for the user's information and, while thought to be accurate, is provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind.
A4F, its agents, employees or contractors will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, or lost profits arising out of your use of information provided at this site, or information provided at any other site that can be accessed from this site.
A4F takes your privacy seriously
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.